Journal II: Elementary
Five Weeks + Ten Assignments = Better English
Journal 2 is a five-week elementary English writing program which will help you develop clear, accurate, and more natural English. This course will help you write about a variety of themes such as problems and solutions, unfamiliar topics, cause and effect, describing a process, and more.
Write about our topics, or choose your own. Say as much as you can. Mistakes are welcome.
We’ll check your writing, and give feedback on grammar, vocabulary, style, usage, and format.
Review your feedback. Practice listening and speaking with a recording of your words.
Use what you learn in real-world conversations and writing.
Improve five key areas.
• Accuracy = correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation
• Format = well-organized ideas using clear paragraphs
• Style = formality and creativity
• Usage = natural words and phrases
• Vocabulary = correctly using a variety of words
See a sample.
Practice to improve listening, speaking, speed, and pronunciation with YOUR words.