This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.coenacademy.com
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected through the website, how it is used, and who it may be shared with.
- What choices are available regarding the use of your data.
- Security in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- Non-disclosure Agreement regarding information shared in class.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information related to sales and refunds.
1. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
• We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information you voluntarily give us via email, or other direct contact from you. We will never sell or rent this information to anyone.
• We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
2. Your Access to and Control Over Information
• You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
– See what data we have about you, if any.
– Change/correct any data we have about you.
– Have us delete any data we have about you.
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Incomplete orders, as well as orders on hold for whatever reason will be deleted from the store after one year.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
4. Non-disclosure Agreement
During class, we often discuss topics such as work-related themes and daily life. At no time will we knowingly reveal any information about you, your company, or other confidential information. For example, if a student asks us to correct the language in a document for work such as an email, the information contained in the email will not be shared in any way.
6. Sales and Refunds
All sales are final.
Whenever possible, if circumstances beyond your control prevent you from taking a course or class, it is your responsibility to inform us at a time that would reasonably allow us to reschedule. We make every effort to accommodate requests within reason.
If circumstances force you to be unable to complete a course or class and a refund is requested, the refund will be based on how much of the product has been used as well as the time since purchase.